Womens Department Manager - FASHION POWERHOUSE - Garden City
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- On Trend Fast-Fashion empire
- Great career progression and global opportunities
- Garden City - $55K + Super
This fast paced fashion giant is a global leader in the industry with presence in over 62 countries worldwide and is looking at rapid expansion in the Australian market. They are currently on the hunt for an experienced and motivated Womenswear Department Manager to help lead their dynamic team.
Your key responsibilities and requirements for this rare role will include:
- Training and developing staff within the store
- Act as a brand ambassador with impeccable presentation and style
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Develop in depth product knowledge and understanding of demographic to effectively select stock for store
- Desire to grow in the company long term
- Strong Visual/commercial eye
- Sales analysis skills
We are looking for a passionate and highly motivated candidates with extensive experience in the retail industry. To be successful in the role you will need a solid background in managing large fashion retail teams and a brilliant drive for success and superior sales skills. You will have a polished personal presentation and a strong knowledge of the fashion industry and trends.
You will be rewarded with a generous salary, up to $55K + Super, Bonuses and Incentives, so if this sounds like you be sure to click APPLY now! OR call Ben on (07) 3214 3902
Who are Retailworld?
We are a specialist recruitment agency, we deal with Retail Management; from shopfront to executive level roles. As a candidate, you will receive support, direction & advice when it comes to searching for that next role. Please visit these links to learn more about us: