Store Manager | Castle Towers
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Full responsibility for managing all aspects of your store
- Work for a brand who have been featured on the pages of Vogue
- Achievable bonus structure
About the Company
Established almost 80 years ago, our client is an iconic Australian owned and operated business with international presence in New Zealand and Malaysia. They are the leaders in their category and are the first brand you think of when you hear the words “luxury accessories”. They are synonymous with style and quality, and have appeared in the pages of Vogue, and have also featured on the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week runway.
You will be responsible for managing a team of approximately 8 staff, and driving their sales and performance to ensure that you exceed your store targets and KPIs. Merchandising this beautiful product will also form part of your role, so an eye for detail is an absolute must! As the Store Manager you will be accountable for all aspects of running the store including recruitment, coaching and developing your team, performance management, and driving sales within the store.
- Experience in leading a team of at least 5 in a fast paced environment
- Your take pride in your personal presentation and have a polished appearance
- You are passionate about your craft and understand that customers are at the core of your business
- Exposure to driving sales and KPI results
- Outfitting experience is highly desirable
- Visual merchandising skills
- An interest in luxury brands
- Base salary of $51,000 + Super
- Achievable bonus and incentive program
- Progression and development within an iconic Australian brand
- Ongoing product and leadership training
If this sounds like an opportunity that seems too good to be true then make sure you don’t miss out. APPLY NOW via the link or call Tamara on (02)80011803 for a confidential discussion about your career today.