Retail Store Manager | National Fashion Brand | Carindale
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the Company
Jump on board to work for one of Australia’s fastest growing fashion brands! The brand is in line with global trends in art, film, music and theatre, and not to mention, their styles are also in trend with runway fashion! If you live and breathe fashion, passionate about working with a creative team, and enthusiastic on working in an elegant store environment, look no further!
About the Role
As a Store Manager, you will vanquish the role by growing and increasing sales, and progress, develop and inspire your team. You will sustain high professional standards in store while establishing and developing all store initiatives to meet and exceed sales targets. Not only so, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining leading customer service
- On the ball with store presentation
- Strong inventory management
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 2 years retail management experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a team.
- Proven track record of growing and managing a business.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a high-performance team through effective coaching, mentoring and leading by example.
- A proven record of achieving sales targets and KPIs
- Effective communication skills and self-management.
- Stock management and inventory control experience.
- A solid understanding of team rostering and wage analysis.
- Attractive salary + super
- Generous staff discounts
- Clothing allowance
- Attractive bonuses and incentives
- Opportunity to progress within the business
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you! To APPLY online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion and contact us through the agency on (07) 3214 3999.