Department Manager | International Fast-Fashion Retailer | Garden City
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the Company
The business is all about quickly adapting to fashion to meet public demands, quality improvement, and selling modern designs to meet the simple needs of the public at affordable prices. If you are passionate about fashion and always up to date with the latest trends, why not jump on board in working with the largest international apparel retailer!
About the Role
As a Department Manager, you are an essential part of the brand image. You are directly responsible for the accomplishment of your department. Your strong and resilient leadership skills and retail experience will set the example for your team whilst performing numerous tasks related to customer service, visual merchandising, sales and stock management, buying, loss prevention, human resources and operations.
- Minimum of 2-3 years retail management experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced setting
- Interest in fashion and current season trends as they apply to the market
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized nature
- Prioritizes tasks to maximize efficiency of team
- Takes initiative to accomplish all set goals
- Great customer service skills
- Leads and motivates team by setting the example
- Desire for career growth within the company
- Opportunity to work with in international fashion brand
- Competitive salary
- Work in a fun and supportive work environment
- Career progression within the business or nationally
- Generous employee discount
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you! To APPLY online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion and contact, please don’t hesitate to contact us through the agency on (07) 3214 3999.