Franchise Area Manager | Trusted & established brand | Mat leave contract
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
This role is perfect for you if you are a people & profit focused leader with solid experience in a multi-site role; ideally within food and franchising! A classic brand that you will definitely know (and love!), these guys are truly doing it well within their sector and their stores have some of the best consistency and compliance in the market.
As a Franchise Area Manager, you will be coaching, developing and mentoring up to 20 franchised sites and be accountable for growth, profitability, compliance, training and overall performance.
Ideally I’m looking for someone with the following experience/attributes:
- Around 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Franchising is a MUST! Food retail is ideal however retailers will be considered if you have adequate franchising experience
- Ability to manage a minimum of 10 sites
- A progressive style; focused on the people and culture. It’s not all about money!
- An inspiring leadership style. You know how to influence and you care about other people success
- Empathetic – this is a people focused business
- Sound operational & financial skills – you will know your way around a P&L with ease and be used to working with tight targets, budgets and KPI’s
To apply for this role, please click below on the apply button to get your resume to me. If you do have any specific questions, please feel free to phone me on 08 6365 0059 for a confidential chat