Store Manager | Iconic Fashion Label | Designed by Woman, For Woman
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Fast Paced & Exciting Environment
- Generous Salary + Clothing Discount
- Amazing Company Culture
This National fashion brand is seeking an experienced and proactive Store Manager for their Canberra City store. This retailer has a distinct identity and focuses on providing the best quality and service to all its customers. This company really looks after their employees and promotes a healthy work life balance.
Reporting into the Regional Manager you will be responsible for meeting key performance indicators in line with the company directions and strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing store KPI's.
- Coaching, training and developing your store team.
- Maintaining high Standards in customer service.
- Building business through Loyalty Programs.
- Staff rostering and maintenance.
- Implementing VM guidelines in your store.
To Be Successful You Must Have:
- Retail discipline.
- Fashion management experience.
- Superior communication skills.
- Business acumen.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
If you enjoy interacting with people, and working as part of a great team then this is the role for you. Please click 'apply now’ OR call Dean (02) 6108 4980