Store Manager | Beauty & Personal Care | Penrith
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- INCREDIBLE growth opportunities - INTERNAL succession planning
- COMPETITIVE salary + BONUS
- Work CLOSE to home!!
Our client is a market leading retailer throughout Australia and New Zealand in beauty and personal care. Driven by hair styling & grooming, through translucent communication and advice to customers. The successful candidate will be polished, passionate about evolving fashion and beauty.
Our client is a growing business which is evident in the fact that they are currently opening new stores across NSW. 80% of their vacancies are filled internally which is a testament to their philosophy of promoting from within.
They are searching for a fantastic leader for their Penrith store, to lead the team and to drive success.
- Manage a large team with KPI and target performance
- Maintain high product knowledge at all times - your customers will be looking to you to provide expert advice so it is important that you are confident in advising them
- Stock management
- Maintain high standards in visual merchandising to ensure that the store appearance is always perfect
- You have superior personal presentation standards - your product is all about style and appearance so its important you can not only talk the talk, but you also walk the walk!
- Minimum 2 years as a Store Manager
- High customer service and sales skills
- Visual merchandising ability - great attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs including excel, word, powerpoint, and have an understanding of communicating via email
- Competitive salary + super
- Very generous staff discount (virtually cost price! GHDs get in my bag)
- Industry leading training
- Awesome career growth opportunities
- Job security - this business have never closed a store!
- Free parking!! Save $$ for a new wardrobe