Assistant Manager | Northern Beaches Location
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Real succession planning and growth opportunities
- Beautiful homewares and interiors
- Free Parking
About the Company
A business who value integrity above all else - integrity in the way that they operate and integrity in the quality of their products. Sound too good to be true? It's not! Our client is a 100% Australian owned and operated business with 59 stores nationally and growing! You would be surrounding yourself with a huge and beautiful range of products - from luxurious to basic, which will serve to make any room in any home a beautiful living space. They aim to cater for all Australian families working on any budget. They are experts in their field and ensure that the people who are the face of their brand are also trained to be experts in their field. This company is all about inspiring beauty, style and function.
I am looking for an experienced retail Manager. If you have an interest in interiors and homewares this will definitely work in your favour! You will work closely with the skilled and experienced Store Manager to ensure operational excellence and drive sales and KPI achievement among the whole store team. You will be responsible for ensuring the perfect presentation of this large format store, so you won’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get in there to get the job done.
You Will Need
- Current experience as a manager in a retail environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Ability to conduct merchandising activities with high levels of stock in a large format environment
- Be proactive and able to show initiative
- Experience in interiors/furniture/fixtures desirable, but not essential
- Salary negotiable for the right person
- Generous product discounts
- Long term career progression opportunities
- Access to ongoing training and development
- Set roster – work life balance!