Department Team Leader | Large Format Furnishings & Textiles | Indooroopilly
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service?
- Want to step foot into working with a growing retailer?
- Are you a sales driven leader?
About the Company
From a small market store to now becoming an international retailer, the business offers a unique and extensive product range to their customers. The business is all about delivering quality products and quality customer service! With the exceptional customer service and a strong loyal customer base, this business is indeed the one-stop shopping destination!
About the Role
Reporting to the Store Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Results Orientated
- Passionate in delivering exceptional customer service and building strong customer base
- Proven record in leading big time and driving team to succeed above and beyond
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Strong motivational skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
What's The Offer
- Opportunity to work with one of Australia's largest and leading retailer
- Work life balance a rotating weekend roster
- An opportunity to drive team from the front
- Work in a high volume environment where no two day is the same!
- Attractive salary structure
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you! To APPLY online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, and contact Clemence on (07) 3214 3903.