Senior Business Manager | Attractive Salary | Career Development Opportunity!
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Career Progression for those who want to succeed
- A company culture second to none
- Impressive salary package on offer - Up to $80-90K + Super + Bonuses
As the Store Manager you will lead & inspire a team up to 35 to achieve results through the large format store. This role needs a visionary leader, inspirational, strategic, a natural communicator that builds relationships across the team, support office and executive leadership.
With a brand heritage that dates back over 100 years, this household name has revolutionised the industry that they operate in and become a clear market winner. Owning the market from other major nationals and smaller operators has seemed like an easy task for them but that's not nearly the end of this journey. This retail giant has one of the most unique, dynamic and passionate cultures in retail and protect this culture at all cost. Due to internal promotion, this is an extremely rare opportunity!
The successful candidate will bring the following skills and experience:
- Experience leading high performing teams within large format, high volume retail environments.
- Genuine passion for nurturing and growing store talent to ensure you have the best retail experts on-board.
- Extensive experience in an "ever changing" retail environment, fluid, able to respond and react fast.
- Exceptional financial acumen with the ability to analysis and influence numbers and make decisions for your business
- Culture champion that has the team and the customer at the forefront of every decisions
- The opportunity to join a first class retailer on the global stage
- A leadership team that are widely recognised as the best in the industry
- Above average salary package including base salary and incentive scheme
- Career potential unrealised anywhere else
If you are a Large Format or Senior Store Manager and want to take the next step in your career, then Apply now or contact Dean on 02 6108 4980 for a confidential chat.