STORE MANAGER | LADIES APPAREL | CHADSTONE
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Are you down to earth, a people person, positive and hands on?
- Are you passionate about delivering an amazing customer experience?
- Do you want to work for a fun, national company?
This company covers all bases of apparel from day, night, swimwear, active wear to shoes! The brand caters from size 12-24 women. It was established over 30 years ago and is going strong with over 140 stores nationwide.
My clients philosophy is to keep their customers at the heart of everything they do. From personalised style sessions and Girls Night Out events to fashion designs that reflect the quirkiness, personality and verve for life that is their customer! The boutiques have a fantastic atmosphere with friendly helpful staff that creates an environment that is second to none!
As the Store Manager you will be a vital part of the store’s success through inspiring leadership, excellent customer service, and a creative approach to sales! You will have outstanding customer service skills and be a strong communicator in order to lead your team by example. Your ability to develop the staff and drive the team to reach their targets goes without saying; and your fashion retail experience will go a long way in delivering the ultimate customer experience!
You will have
- Previous Retail Manager Experience of 4 years minimum
- Passion for styling
- Ability to manage a high level of stock
- Be a resilient and versatile leader
- A keen eye for Visual Merchandising
- Proven record of team training and management of up to 5 staff
- A positive and driven attitude
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with people
- A working understanding of and meeting KPI's
- The opportunity to work with a growing company with career progression
- Continual training and support
- Working with an easy to sell products
- Interacting with a range of customers