Assistant Store Manager | Essendon | Footwear
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: VIC Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Full training provided!!
- Work with easy to sell local designs!!
- Great product discounts!!
The company originated in Melbourne in 1996 and had been growing ever since.
This is a local company that prides itself on having the most innovative designs. Being a family owned business they are small enough to know all of the staff and have a close working environment but big enough for career progression!
To provide a fun and exciting team environment with a passion for footwear. Lead your team to provide outstanding customer service, exceed KPI's and develop your team to success. Amazing work life balance with ongoing training and support.
You will have:
- Previous Assistant Store Management experience
- You will have drive and strong sales skills.
- Managed store budgets and rosters
- Coach and develop your team to success
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer service at all times
- Excelling with targets and KPIs
- Leading the team in Visual Merchandising
- Effective high level of stock management
- High level of productivity
- Ability to get results through leading by example
This is a fantastic opportunity to join to join a dynamic footwear retailer that provides an uncapped sales opportunity. Get involved in a great team culture and on trend fashion.
To apply online please click the appropriate link provided! Please feel free to call Brooklyn on 03 9666 1505 to have a further discussion.