Womens Department Manager | Global Retail Giant | Garden City
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $55K + Super
- Real Career Progression, work your way up the ladder
- Fantastic Work Culture
Be part of an international success story! Everyone knows and loves this GLOBAL brand that helps us all keep up with the latest fashion trends! Stocking men's, women's and kid's wear.
As a team and customer focused Manager, responsibilities will be strongly focused around driving KPI's in-store, and creating a fun, vibrant and energetic sales environment. Lots of stock - eye-catching and welcoming in store displays with engaged knowledgeable team members will all combine to create an exciting and dynamic store outlet.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Prior fashion management experience of at least 2 years
- A dynamic and inclusive, hands on management style
- A proven ability to coach and develop a team of 30 +
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to earn the trust of loyal customers
- A desire for continuous improvement
What's in it for you:
- Amazing career opportunity with a Global giant
- Fun culture with an amazing team
- Attractive salary - $55K + Super
- Travel opportunities as this brand booms in Australia
You will be able to work autonomously and will have excellent communication skills with both shop floor staff and management within store and head office. This is a perfect position for a retailer that has a passion for fashion!
Do you have the above skills plus more, what are you waiting for?!! Either contact Ben (07) 3214 3902 for a confidential discussion or click the apply link below to register your interest.
Who are Retailworld?
We are a specialist recruitment agency, we deal with Retail Management; from shopfront to executive level roles. As a candidate, you will receive support, direction & advice when it comes to searching for that next role. Please visit these links to learn more about us: