Premium Apparel | Assistant Store Manager
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: VIC Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- 100% Australian Owned Fashion Brand
- Generous staff discounts & Incentives
- Fashion destination - Collins Street
Our client is a premium fashion retailer showcasing high quality designs with modern classic style. Ranges include both Men & Women much needed basics, classy casual and corporate wear that has been established for over 50 years. The label is in a class of their own & a leader in fashion.
You will have:
- Previous experience as a Retail Assistant Store Manager
- A keen eye for Visual Merchandising & Styling
- Proven record of team training and management
- A positive and driven attitude
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with people
- A working understanding of and meeting KPI's
As the Assistant Store Manager, you will work with the team to ensure all store requirements are up to standard. This includes customer service, stock control, visual merchandising and KPI's. Upholding the image of the company and being passionate about the high quality of the product is key to success in this role.
What's in it for you?
- Salary $49K + Super and incentives
- The opportunity to work with a premium Australian brand
- Continual training and growth potential.
- Amazing team culture & supportive teams
- Styling your very own VIP client base
If you know that you are the best person for the job, apply and start your new career today! Please contact Brooklyn on 9666 1505 or firstname.lastname@example.org