Craigieburn location | $50,000 + bonus | Brand New Retailer
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Craigieburn Store - Close to home!
- Managing high volume of Inventory and Staff
- This company is all about career progression and growth
About the Company:
This retailer is the next big thing to hit Australia. This company is all about high volume, with a large range of products ranging from fashion apparel, accessories, homewares, sporting wear and heaps more.
If you want career progression then this is the role for you!!
About the Role:
As the Assistant Store Manager the key function of your role will be to lead and develop a high performing team, ensure great customer service, and work with high volume of inventory
- Complete staff accountability - performance management
- Achieve sales targets and maintain KPI's
- High levels of Visual Merchandising & Stock management
- Inspire a team culture & a highly productive working environment
- Demonstrate expert product knowledge
- Manage 20+ staff
- Experience leading & developing a large format team
- Experience with Big Box or High volume of stock
- Must have apparel experience
- Demonstrated ability working in a fast paced environment
- A natural problem solver with a proactive approach to management
- Salary package - $55,000 + Perks + Discounts
- Career Progression - Company growth within Melbourne over the year
- Company support & continuous training and development
- Amazing culture and an inspiring team environment
NOTE: Only high volume will be considered!