Store Manager | Luxury Interiors & Furniture | Western Suburbs
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $65K pkg + BONUS
- Established & Expanding PREMIUM brand with 140 stores internationally
- STYLE homes for a living
Our client has been creating premium quality home and lifestyle products for 50 years, loved as an icon of distinctly Australian style. Devoted to quality, every piece has been expertly crafted to the highest quality standards by our in house team of artists, master weavers and designers. Inspired by our unique Australian landscape, we passionately create beautiful Australian living each season, through tonal and textural subtlety for the home.
A brand new concept enabling our customers to curate, create and style. We invite you to explore an entirely new home decorating experience, as we expand into furnishings and home décor to offer a comprehensive home lifestyle offering. Our newest collection of hand designed and curated goods – spanning homewares, bedroom, bathroom, furniture, wallpaper, rugs and art – blends contemporary style with time tested craftsmanship.
Store Manager Rhodes ....
What's in it for me?
- Work for an established yet expanding premium Australian retailer with 140 stores internationally
- INCREDIBLE salary of $60K package + BONUS
- A 6 month tailored induction plan through the Sheridan learning and development programs, product nights, team meetings etc.
- Opportunities to partner with our corporate office in multiple departments
- Generous discounts across 4 loved brands
- Develop and grow your retail career with incredible growth opportunities
- Experience in managing a team of 5+ people
- Experience and a passion in an interiors or furniture store is ESSENTIAL
- Passion for styling & visual merchandising - do you have an eye for detail?
- Team development and performance management experience
- Fantastic experience working against budgets and KPIs
- Experience with rostering, wages and stock management