Assistant Store Manager | Casuarina | Immediate Start
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: Northern Territory
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
With over 70 stores across Australia and New Zealand my client is continuing to grow with new stores opening on a regular basis now is the time to join their team! They’re committed to building the happiest and most productive team in Australia. You will notice they are a little different to most other companies – they have fun, they smile, they play and they share a family spirit. In addition to all this they offer amazing development opportunities in a fast-growing, customer service-driven, retail team that is changing the way Australians shop
We’re looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join their busy Casuarina team. You will be driven, energetic and know how to lead a big team in a fast paced environment!
Do you have what it takes?
- A minimum of 2 years retail management experience
- Sales and target driven
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to build a strong and loyal team
- A can do attitude!
- Experience with medium level stock
- A strong leadership style and the ability to train your team to grow their skills!