Store Manager | Sydney North
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Large team of up to 50 people
- Room for progression
- Multi-national retailer
Our client is a well-known international retailer who are currently experiencing amazing growth in Australia with 38 locations open so far and more to come! Their stores are big, inviting, and fully stocked with everything from designer apparel through to top of the line kitchenware, luggage, skincare, footwear and everything in-between.
I am on the lookout for a dynamic Store Manager. You will be managing a team of 40-50 staff, ensuring that they are motivated to provide the best possible service to your customers to drive sales and compliance with company policies and procedures. You will be accountable for driving profitability through controllable expenses. Drive sales by optimising store appearance through implementing effective visual merchandising.
- Experience in managing a retail team of at least 20 people
- At least 4+ years of retail management experience
- Strong business acumen - exposure to P&L
- Experience in a large format environment - as well as strong apparel experience
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to lead by example - you will be very hands on
- Understanding of WHS procedures
- Generous remuneration structure
- Bonus earning potential
- 10% staff discount card, and additional discount card for an immediate family member
- Rotating roster
- Work for a multi-national retailer who are in a serious growth phase!