Assistant Store Manager | Sportswear & Lifestyle | Jindalee
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Want to work for fast-paced global brand?
- Do you thrive on going above and beyond in achieving sales?
- Are you a team player?
About the Company
The business is an international leader in the performance and lifestyle industry. With over 70 stores across Australia and New Zealand, the business sells products in department, speciality and independent stores, and beyond Australia and New Zealand, their product/s is available in more than 160 countries/territories internationally. Their success and achievements within the business comes from the energy-drive from their employees, high-quality products, varied product offering, diversified distribution channels, and targeted multi-channel marketing.
About the Role
- Assist and support the Store Manager in meeting or exceeding assigned sales plans and target metric objectives
- Collaborate with Store Manager to set goals that are specific, actionable and based on established KPI’s
- Ensure customer interaction and standard are in accordance to company expectations
- Ensure consistent execution of company’s marketing and visual presentation
- Trains staff on how to drive sales to fullest potential through continued development on product knowledge, customer service standards and visual presentation
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures at all times followed and report any concerns to senior management
- Work proactively with Store Manager to develop solutions to decrease losses and shrink
- Minimum 2+ years management experience
- “CAN-DO” attitude with a “HANDS-ON” approach
- Ability to Nurture and develop a team environment
- Constantly developing all team members for future growth and personal development
- A passion for customer service
- Strong attention to detail coupled with high standards
- Strong collaboration, delegation & follow-up skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you! To APPLY online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion and contact Clemence on (07) 3214 3999.