Assistant Manager Townsville
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: QLD Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Manage a team of up to 15 people
- Large format and high volume showroom
- Competitive salary and generous product discount
Do you love to make your space a beautiful and serene yet inviting place? Do you have an eye for detail? Are you a born retailer with a passion for your craft? If this sounds like you then I want to hear from you today!
Our client is an established Australian retailer who specialise in creating beautiful products....
I am on the lookout for an experienced Assistant Store Manager to hit the ground running at their high performing showroom.
You Will Have
- Experience in leading a team of at least 10-15 people
- High volume experience - outlet or big box will be highly regarded
- A passion for homewares and beautiful things would be advantageous
- Team development and performance management experience
- Current drivers license and own vehicle essential
- Ability to work during peak retail periods - block out period is June/July, December and first 2 weeks of January
- Be used to working towards KPIs and budgets
What's on Offer?
- Competitive salary+super (negotiable with experience)
- Growth and development. This is a passion in this business!
- 60% product discount
- Sunday to Thursday roster - Reclaim your work/life balance!
Take control of your future and love what you do!
APPLY NOW or call Ariana on (07) 3214 3904 for a confidential discussion today!