Designer Eyewear | Store Manager
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: VIC Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Global company
- Generous staff discounts & Incentives
- Chadstone the fashion capital
Our client is a premium eye-wear retailer showcasing high quality designs. Established over 30 years ago this company prides itself on high quality products to suit all of your eye-wear needs.
You will have:
- Previous experience as a Retail Store Manager
- A keen eye for Visual Merchandising & Styling
- Proven record of team training and management
- A positive and driven attitude
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with people
- A working understanding of and meeting KPI's
As the Store Manager, you will work with the team to ensure all store requirements are up to standard. This includes customer service, stock control, visual merchandising and KPI's. Upholding the image of the company and being passionate about the high quality of the product is key to success in this role.
What's in it for you?
- Salary $50K + Super and incentives
- The opportunity to work with a premium Australian brand
- Continual training and growth potential.
- Amazing team culture & supportive team