Buyer | Womenswear | Designer Brands
Category: Retail - Buying
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Multibranded Fashion Retailer
- Focus on driving sales through effective range building
- Amazing culture, dynamic environment, great package!
My client is a true Australian success story! A boutique that has disrupted the retail sector locally with their amazing local and international designer brands, we have a rare opportunity for a Buyer to join the team and lead the Women wear Buyer ship on a 12 month parental leave cover.
In this role, your key functions are wide and varied with a focus on these key areas
- Meeting sales targets and revenue through effective range building across multiple categories within fashion apparel
- Building, nurturing & managing relationships with key suppliers to ensure a great product offer, margins and assortment for the customer
- Developing your categories through sourcing new suppliers as well as managing new and existing contract negotiations
The successful candidate will be high energy, hardworking, fashion savvy with significant experience in either branded buying or key account management/sales with the fashion sector. You will be analytical and able to make commercial decision while having your finger on the pulse when it comes to market trends, competitor activity and the fashion industry as a whole
What you will get:
The opportunity to join a leadng fashion business with an amazing culture that is both creative and commercial! You will be surrounded by high achievers and work with an entrepreneurial leadership team that are as invested in their people as they are their brands. All of this, coupled with a great base salary, the opportunity to buy incredible brands and work with a reputable retailer is rare! Apply now and start this side of Christmas.
Click the Apply now button or call Rachel on 02 8001 1808 for a confidential chat.