Logistics/DC Finance Manager | H&M Australia
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Eastern Creek Location
- 12 month parental leave contract
- Amazing business with state of the art processes
Leaders in global fashion trends at affordable pricing, H&M come from a long history dating back to humble beginnings in Sweden in 1947. Since those beginnings, H&M has now evolved into one of the largest fashion empires in the world.
Fast moving quality fashion distributed through a network of over 4000 stores, in more than 64 markets, H&M employs more than 130,000 team members. The H&M team members do not fit a mould, each are unique, individual and ultimately humble personalities all working towards a common goal where looking after people and our planet is part of their daily work.
Since their entrance into our market in 2014, H&M has revolutionized the Australian fashion scene. With 23 stores across Australia and NZ and further growth planned for 2017, we are seeking a finance whiz to take on the Logistics Controller role on a 12 month parental leave contract.
The key functions of the role will include:
- Implement budget planning, monitor compliance, evaluate the results and conduct follow-ups
- Creation and evaluation of analyzes of ongoing business development
- Evaluation of monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for different areas and definition of measures
- Contributing to the optimization of the flow of goods in our logistics organization
- Structuring and implementing tendering procedures and contract management to identify future service providers
- Initiation, monitoring and evaluation of planned and future projects
- Processing, analysis and further development of controlling reports
- Development and assessment of new measures to improve service and quality compared to existing solution
To be considered for this role, you will bring the following skills and experience
- Have successfully completed a degree in business administration, with a focus on finance
- Put your passion into the analysis of ongoing business development and show interest in logistical processes
- Always have the result in focus, act as your own initiative, but also use your network
- Think and act strategically, professionally and entrepreneurially
- Strive to achieve the best results with the team
- Have negotiation skills and the ability to implement new ideas
- Have the courage to critically question decisions
- Strong Excel knowledge and has a good understanding of systems (SAP preferable)
This business is one that cares about the people and the planet, so you can be confident in joining an incredible brand. If this sounds like the next opportunity for you, please contact Rachel on 02 8001 1808 for a confidential chat.