Store Manager | Retail
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $55K-$60K Package experience depending
- Full training provided
- New York based fashion label
This company started in New York in 2002. They focus on combining European and modern design to create original pieces. High quality and wearable, they are edgy with old fashioned tailoring. They are the definition of urban style
What's The Role?
As the Store Manager you will report to the Operations Manager, you will work with the team to ensure all store requirements are up to standard. This includes customer service, stock control, visual merchandising and KPI's. Upholding the image of the company and being passionate about the high quality of the product is key to success in this role.
You will have
- Previous experience in a retail environment, Manager Experience preferred.
- Ability to manage a high level of stock
- Thrive in a fast pace environment
- Be a resilient and versatile leader
- A keen eye for Visual Merchandising
- Proven record of team training and management of 15 staff
- A positive and driven attitude
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with people
- A working understanding of and meeting KPI's
- The opportunity to work with an international company with career progression
- Continual training and support
- Working with an easy to sell famous branded products
- Interacting with a wide range of customers