Assistant Store Manager | Chatswood | Premium Suiting
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $51,000 + Super + Comms
- Supportive Culture
- Internal Growth Opportunities
Our client is one of Australia’s most respected, leading men's fashion brands and considered as a pioneer in Australia’s fashion landscape. Recognisable signature elements and inventive classicism has captured the imagination of style leaders around the country since it launched over 25 years ago. We're on the hunt for styling focused retailers at the top of their game, lead a team passionate about tailoring in a boutique store environment.
What you'll need:
- Minimum two years experience within a premium/luxury fashion environment.
- Mens suiting/tailoring experience will be highly regarded.
- Passion for styling, sales and team development.
- Appreciation of the eccentric and attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to work within slower paced service driven environments.
- Experience building and utilizing VIP client databases.
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission potential.
- Nurturing and supportive store culture.
- Long term career growth within a growing business.