Store Manager | New Studio Concept | $60k - $65k + Super
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Do you have strong operational/managerial background?
- Passionate about driving sales and providing premium customer service?
- Confident and clear communicator?
About the company:
Introducing the business’s new innovative retail concept. Imagine styling your home with a new range of floor rugs, custom made furniture, wall art, bed heads, terrariums, home decor, and much more! The business is celebrating their successful 50 years in providing the highest quality of products in homewares and bedding. The business is continuing to be inspired by a uniquely Australian essence, and the vast landscapes of our beautiful country, in which it brings thriving and vibrant colours to our modern homes. The business is highly devoted to creating the finest and premium quality of products which brings comfort to our living.
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Connecting customers with the Studio environment through authentic and meaningful interactions
- Styling your customer’s space with creative and imaginative possibilities
- Providing relevant design advice, product knowledge and product recommendations
- Driving sales through consultation, service, visuals and brand design inspiration
- Managing a sales team, rostering and taking action to achieve budgets and KPIS
- Performing operations functions ensuring company standards and policies are met
- Delegating daily floor activities, problem-solving and adjusting priorities to ensure top performance
- Ability to drive team performance, coaching and development skills
- Processing, replenishing and Merchandising stock with enthusiasm and ownership
- Maintaining visual standards of the store, according to guidelines
- MUST HAVE 2-5 years’ experience in a similar retail Store Manager role with interiors/home furnishings, lifestyle, furniture or premium homewares brand
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and apply beautiful and imaginative solutions
- Confidence and proven aptitude to selling premium and luxury products
- Passionate customer service ambassador
- Professional attitude and confidence in comfortably offering brand styling inspirations
- Be tech and industry savvy – staying in touch on social media (Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
- STRONG SENSE OF PERSONAL STYLE
What’s In It for You?
- Be part of the vibrant team in welcoming the new studio concept to customers
- An opportunity to be mentored by motivational business leaders
- Ongoing training and support through learning and development programs
- The opportunity to make a valuable contribution to one of Australia’s most recognised lifestyle brands
- Generous discounts
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you! To APPLY online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion and contact Clemence on (07) 3214 3999.