Store Business Manager | Large-Scale Business
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the Company
The company is well-known to be Australia's leading retailer and direct supplier of home and workplace merchandises and resolutions for customers. With over 150+ stores across Australia, the company aims to and is committed to assisting customer accomplish big ideas for both at home and for their business. The company strives to offer lowest prices and offers the broadest variety of products, and at the same time, maintain high levels of great service to customers.
About the Role
Reporting to the Area Manager and leading a team of Department Managers, you will be working in a fundamental position to ensuring that the operation of the store is managed effectively to deliver outstanding results.
This role requires previous experience in a leadership or management role in a similar large formal retail environment, strong commercial awareness/responsiveness, and the determination to coach and develop a team. Other requirements include:
- Leading a team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Maximising sales and profit earnings
- Maintaining expense levels according to budget
- Managing, coaching, mentoring and developing team members
- Ensuring the culture is maintained and ongoing career path opportunities are provided
- Ensuring the achievement of financial objectives and company KPIs
- At least 5 years of retail management experience (large format business)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Possess strong leadership qualities with experience in coaching and training
- A retail leaders capable of planning, organising and leading a team to achieve results
- Self-motivated, energetic, positive and agile approach to leadership
- Must be HANDS ON
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you! To APPLY online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion and contact Clemence on (07) 3214 3999.