Store Manager | Activewear & Lifestyle | Wagga Wagga
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: NSW Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Want to work for fast-paced global brand?
- Do you thrive on going above and beyond in achieving sales?
- Are you a team player?
About the Company
The business is an international leader in the performance and lifestyle industry. With over 70 stores across Australia and New Zealand, the business sells products in department, speciality and independent stores, and beyond Australia and New Zealand, their product/s is available in more than 160 countries/territories internationally. Their success and achievements within the business comes from the energy-drive from their employees, high-quality products, varied product offering, diversified distribution channels, and targeted multi-channel marketing.
About the Role
Reporting to the Area Manager, you responsibilities include:
- Driving Sales & KPI’s
- Team training, coaching and development
- Maintaining high levels of customer service
- Maintaining high levels of store presentation
- Inventory Management
- Security and loss prevention
- Creating an remarkable and appealing culture in store which will drive maximum sales and customer service results
- Being a CULTURE LEADER by building a guarantee to customer service standards
- Dynamically coaching and training teams to achieve in all capacities, allowing for future succession growth into the company
- Managing and controlling operating costs
- Complying with all company policies and procedures including security expectations
- Minimum 2+ years management experience
- “CAN-DO” attitude with a “HANDS-ON” approach
- Ability to Nurture and develop a team environment
- Constantly developing all team members for future growth and personal development
- A passion for customer service
- Strong attention to detail coupled with high standards
- Strong collaboration, delegation & follow-up skills
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you! To APPLY online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion and contact Clemence on (07) 3214 3999.