Assistant Manager | Luxury Homewares | Eastern Sububrs
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $52,000 + super + bonus structure!!!!
- International Interior Design Brand
- Flair for VISUAL MERCHANDISING and HOME STYLING
We are searching for an outstanding Assistant Store Manager, looking to join our Flagship Bondi Junction team. Driven to provide outstanding customer service with a flare for visual merchandising and team development.
The Assistant Store Managers key responsibilities will include but no be limited to;
- Coaching and training your sale associates
- Building client relationships and driving sales
- Maintaining a high level of visual merchandising and store presentation
- Leading tasks in operation duties while driving and exceeding sales
- Working closely with head office for PR events
- Previous management experience of 2 years minimum - premium fashion or homewares desirable
- Experience driving a team of 6+ within a large volume environment
- Outstanding understanding of driving and exceeding sales
- Incredible business acumen and operational skillset
- Seamless time management and visual merchandising skills
- Driven, personable and interiors focused individual
- AMAZING salary of $52,000 + super + bonus structure
- 40% product discount across four brands
- Four week rotating roster including two full weekends off (TWO weekends off)
- Amazing training with great opportunity for company growth and succession.
- Incredible international brand, with a growing stores & opportunities