Store Manager | Premium Homewares & Interiors | Inner West
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $60,000 + super
- Work with FABRICS and INTERIORS for a living
- Set roster! Say hello to your WORK LIFE balance!
Do you love to make your home a beautiful and serene yet inviting place? Do you have an eye for detail for all things interiors? Are you a born retailer with a passion for your craft? If this sounds like you then I want to hear from you today!
Our client is an established Australian retailer who specialise in creating beautiful products for the home. For everything from things to protect and dress your bed, as well as special pieces to fill every room of your house, you wont be disappointed with their product range.
I am on the lookout for an experienced Store Manager to hit the ground running at their beautiful inner west studio boutique.
You Will Have
- Experience in leading a team of at least 10 people
- Experience in interiors or design essential
- Passion for styling & visual merchandising - do you have an eye for detail?
- Team development and performance management experience
- Fantastic experience working against budgets and KPIs
- Experience with rostering, wages and stock management
- INCREDIBLE salary of 60,000+Super
- Growth and development. This is a passion in this business!
- Supportive store culture
- Tuesday to Saturday roster - Reclaim your work/life balance!