Boutique Manager | Classic Designer Jewellery | Gold Coast
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Gold Coast
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Are you a strong sales driver and lead by example?
- Do you have a strong high-end luxury background?
- Do you possess skills in building strong clientele?
About the Company
With a successful history, and currently positioned steadily and prominent in the high-end retail environment, the company is renowned in manufacturing quality, revolutionized and captivating jewellery pieces that conveys a sensation of power in the consumer’s eyes. Over the years, the company has not only maintained its luxury brand status, but has also brought innovation and improvement to its jewellery pieces which makes their brand divergent from its competitors in the market.
Reporting to the National Retail Manager, your role as a Boutique Manager include:
- Be the brand ambassador for the business
- Achieve sales budget and diversification targets
- Ensure that both your own personal sales contribution and that of your team meet and exceed performance goals set
- Managing and motivating team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Mentor, train, develop, and retain team
- Maximize sales potential by coaching team behaviours on the sales floor
- Clienteling: ensure team are collecting relevant customer data to assist in relationship building and using data to tailor future, personalized shopping experiences
- Develop and review the team's performance goals
- Provide the highest levels of customer service to stimulate sales growth
- P&L management including monitoring and controlling boutique business expenses to improve results
- Manage operational execution and ensure team is adhering to company policies and procedures
- Ensure loss prevention policies and practices are being followed
- Strong 3-5 years retail management experience in luxury goods/accessories/jewellery
- Exceptionally sales focused and endeavours to exceed sales targets
- Managed a team size of 5-10 staff
- Strong leadership and the ability to motivate others, build strong internal and external relationships, utilize skills of workforce most appropriately to maximize business results
- Have the ability to inspire trust and integrity in your team members
- Have superior communication skills in both written and verbal
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Thorough and efficient with detailed operational and organisation standards
- Have a goal oriented approached; show initiative; be a problem-solver
- Highly customer oriented and focus strongly on maintaining clientele base
- High level of etiquette – business and social
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you! To APPLY online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion and contact Clemence on (07) 3214 3999.