QLD Area Manager | Activewear & Lifestlye | Global Brand
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Want to work for fast-paced global brand?
- Do you thrive on going above and beyond in achieving sales nationally?
- Passionate about training and developing teams?
About the Company:
The business is an international leader in the performance and lifestyle industry. With over 70 stores across Australia and New Zealand, the business sells products in department, specialty and independent stores, and beyond Australia and New Zealand, their product/s are available in more than 160 countries/territories internationally! Their success and achievements within the business comes from the energy-drive from their employees, high-quality products, varied product offering, diversified distribution channels, and targeted multi-channel marketing.
Due to fast expansion of the brand, the business is looking for a fun, exciting, energetic, and exceptionally sales driven Area Manager to join the growing business within Queensland. Reporting to the State Manager, you will have the opportunity to be involved with:
- Setting sales targets and driving KPIs
- Maximising sales and profitability
- Providing your team with a stimulating and supportive environment
- Maintaining and increasing standards of customer service
- Driving team performance and training and development of staff
- Security and loss prevention
- Inventory management
- Management of all retail operations
- Creating an amazing, thrilling culture in ALL stores, driving MAXIMUM SALES and CUSTOMER SERVICE results
- Be the LIFESTYLE LEADER and generate dedication to our customer service standards and store teams
- DYNAMICALLY coaching and training your teams to be successful, allowing opportunities for internal progression within the business
- Managing and controlling operating costs
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to including security expectations
- 3-5 years area management experience (5+ STORES)
- Adaptable and flexible to supervise and control a diverse team
- HAVE BRAND PASSION AND KNOWLEDGE
- Strong experience in managing fast-paced and high-volume businesses
- The ability to work under pressure
- Have strong confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Strong decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Progression and Growth within our Nationally Expanding Business
- Sales Incentives and Discounts
- Competitive Package + Car Allowance + Tools of the Trades
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you! To APPLY online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion and contact Clemence on (07) 3214 3999.