Luxury jewellery Sales Associate| Chadstone | Rewarding salary
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Full time role that is very commissions based and very rewarding
- Luxury Fine jewellery, Gifts, Fragrances, Luxury timepieces
- World renowned in jewellery retailer
This luxury brand has made its creations into legends, with a team of men and women who make their passion their career.
For a career with this International Luxury Retailer you can be passionate about, please apply now.
World renowned in jewellery and prestige watchmaking, This luxury retailer has combined expertise and excellence since 1847.
- Selling luxury jewellery, watches and fragrances
- Building and managing customer relationships
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Maintaining and building personal sales performance
- Daily boutique operations
- welcoming of clients, manages waiting time and ensures that they are being taken care of in the most efficient manner.
Skills and experience
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Excellent command of spoken English
- Experience in Luxury retail and fine jewellery, watches and fragrances
- Able to converse in other languages is desirable but not essential
- Luxury Retail experience preferred
- Must be focused on delivering an exceptional client experience
- Ability to connect with a diverse client base;
- Displayed track record in achieving sales results
- Every commissions based
- Supportive management team dedicated to your success;
- Reward and recognition for your excellence
To submit your application click APPLY NOW!