Concession Store Manager | Premium & Luxury Homewares | Robina
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Gold Coast
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Do you have a passion for homewares/luxury linens?
- Do you have exceptional visual merchandising skills?
- Are you sales/KPI driven?
About the company:
The business is celebrating their successful 50 years in providing the highest quality of products in homewares and bedding. The business is continuing to be inspired by a uniquely Australian essence, and the vast landscapes of our beautiful country, in which it brings thriving and vibrant colours to our modern homes. The business is highly devoted to creating the finest and premium quality of products which brings comfort to our living.
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop business strategies and expand store movement and optimize profitability
- Achieving sales targets, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent customer service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store presentation and visual merchandising standards
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths for staff
- Effectively attend issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances)
- Be a shining example of well behaviour and high performance
- 2+ years proven experience in a Store/Multi-Site/Boutique Manager role
- Strong background in homewares/lifestyles
- Strong visual merchandising skills with a good eye for detail
- Have strong leadership skills and strong business orientation
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, effective and confident in decision-making
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Work autonomously and a strong team player
- Customer focused and can maintain quality and premium customer service
- Opportunities for career progression
- Generous discounts and bonus structures
- Full training and support
- Good work life balance