Customer Service Supervisor | Retail Giant Entering the Canberra Market | CDB
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- International Brand Opening Soon
- Real Career Progression
- Fantastic Work Culture
***This role is exclusive to Retailworld Resourcing***
This international well-known brand is about to undertake a journey of expansion to become Canberra’s go to store for on trend affordable fashion. They are looking for experienced Customer Service Supervisors that are energetic and passionate about fashion, people that want to be a part of a global expansion into Australia’s Capital City
As a member of the customer service supervisor team you will be working in either their Women’s, Men’s or Kids department and be responsible for managing the Point Of Sale.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Managing numerous cash registers
- Computer system use (POS)
- Handling general enquiries – both phone and face to face
- Coordinate all administration and staff costs for the store
- Oversee all cash policies and procedures, banking, variances, clearances
- Provide in store hardware / software support & upgrades as required
- Install, manage and improve internal Networks and POS
- Train other staff members to use POS systems efficiently
- Coordinating the setup of the IT hardware and software in new store
- Amazing career opportunity with a Global giant
- Fun culture with an amazing team
- Attractive salary package
- Travel opportunities as this brand booms in Australia
You will be able to work autonomously and will have excellent communication skills with both shop floor staff and management within store and head office. This is a perfect position for a retailer that has a passion for fashion and the IT systems within store.
Do you have the above skills plus more, what are you waiting for?!! Either contact Ben (02) 6108 4980 for a confidential discussion or click the apply link below to register your interest.
Who are Retailworld?
We are a specialist recruitment agency, we deal with Retail Management; from shopfront to executive level roles. As a candidate, you will receive support, direction & advice when it comes to searching for that next role. Please visit these links to learn more about us: