SA State Manager
Category: Executive Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Career growth opportunity with a national company
- Rewarding & challenging environment
- Kick start your career today with a generous salary
Exciting opportunity to coach, mentor and grow retail stores in SA predominately Adelaide. Help shape this rapidly growing company as they continue to expand and diversify in the market. Bring your leadership, sales and people management skills and watch your career take the hot seat!!
Culture and expansion is at the heart of this national company with a strong focus on the customer experience!!
Driving success in stores partnering with store managers to achieve sales, team retention & employee growth through training is key to this role. An attribute to this role would be tertiary education in business/financial/hr but not essential for strong experience in a role of this level.
About the role:
- Assist managers create a high performing environment
- Analyse and act on performance and financial reporting
- Partner with store managers on team succession planning
- Focus on store and team performance reviews
- Point of contact for Store Managers for your state
- Encourage high store standards with OH&S
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Increase individual store sales growth
- Strong 'hands on' leader experienced in area/state management
- Ability to engage and influence your teams
- High attention to detail
- Motivated to work autonomously
- Excellent time management and planning
- Proven success with implementing operational strategies
- Impeccable people management & communication skills
- Current knowledge of HR laws and processes
- Tertiary certification in business management ideal but not essential
High performance culture focused on YOUR success!! This company boasts locations Nationally and Internationally, the world is your oyster....
This opportunity is a rare for this company, they offer a generous salary + car allowance package along with the ability to enhance your career. Don't hold off on your application!!
Click"Apply" or contact Karen for a confidential conversation on 0882163777/0418971922