Manager In Training - Warringah Mall
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- FIRST step to management- Amazing training!
- Monthly Bonuses!
- Work/Life Balance!
Do you want to inspire your customers?
Are you driven to push, challenge and exceed your skills?
Our client is one of New Zealand's premium outdoor retailers who is looking for a driven Assistant Store Manager to take on a new challenge in their Warringah Mall location.
About the Role
You will be a passionate retailer and a passionate traveler and adventurer. This role is all about driving sales and achieving your targets through both effective management of your team, as well as providing world-class customer standards. Your customers will be coming to you and your team for advice, so you must be comfortable in a consultative selling environment.
What Do You Need?
- Minimum of one year experience as an assistant manager
- Experience within a high volume environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Understanding of performance management procedures
- The desire to learn and develop your skills to grow within an incredible business
- Visual Merchandising experience
- Love what you do - Wake up every day excited to go to work!
- Competitive salary of $50k
- Generous staff discounts
- Internal growth and development - it is important to this business that your are an expert in your profession and products!