ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER | CAIRNS | $40K - $42k + SUPER
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: QLD Other
Work Type: Part-time
- Are you fun, energetic, bubbly?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you enjoy working in a high volume store?
My client is a well-known iconic Australian brand with a 100 years history in manufacturing quality and comfort of mens, womens and childrens products. COMFORT is the key selling point to their product! The company is very passionate and focused on development of their staff and provides opportunities for career progression within areas of the business. The company is also passionate about bringing the iconic Australia brand to life and endeavours that their products is loved by everyone!
You will be managing a team size of 6 and reporting directly to the Store Manager. You will be working on an opposite roster rotation with the Store Manager in which it will be from Sunday to Thursday.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
With a remunerative bonus structure, you will be rewarded with a monthly incentive if you exceed your target by 10, 15, or 20%. This will increase accordingly as you achieve higher and higher in your targets!
• Support and assist Store Manager of daily operations in store
• Coach and develop teams capabilities and assist Store Manager carry out directives
• Ensure store personnel provides excellent customer service
• Act as store representative and set as good example for staff
• Monitor and maintain store inventory
• Previous store management experience required
• Good leadership and organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Very sales and KPI driven and strive to go the EXTRA MILE
• A good attention to detail in visual merchandising
• A good team player and a MOTIVATOR
• Go the EXTRA MILE with customer service
APPLY NOW and submit your resume, or call Clemence for a confidential chat on (07) 3214 3999.