Assistant Store Manager | Castle Towers | Aspirational Business
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Take your career on a journey to new peaks
- High volume turnover
- Generous staff discounts for you and your immediate family
Our client is the go to destination for all of your outdoor and adventure needs. This is a positive and upbeat environment where you will be supported as part of the management team where your growth and development is a priority to this business as they know that your success is their success.
About the Role
You will be a passionate retailer and a passionate traveler and adventurer. You will be working with a group of like-minded people. This role is all about driving sales and achieving your targets through both effective management of your team, as well as providing world-class customer standards. Your customers will be coming to you and your team for advice, so you must be comfortable in a consultative selling environment. You will spend a large portion of your time coaching, motivating and developing your staff, so you must be confident in all aspects of people and performance management.
What Do You Need?
- Minimum three years experience as an assistant manager with a team of 15+ staff
- Experience within a high volume environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Understanding of performance management procedures
- Retail administrative capabilities including recruitment, rostering and stock management
- Visual Merchandising experience
- Most importantly - An upbeat, vibrant and outgoing personality - You are a passionate retailer and those around you know it
- Love what you do - Wake up every day excited to go to work!
- Competitive salary of $49K+S
- Generous staff discounts for you AND your immediate family
- Internal growth and development - it is important to this business that your are an expert in your profession and products!