Assistant Store Manager | Travel and Outdoors
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Established 30 years ago our client is an industry leader. With stores across Australia and New Zealand, they're continuing to grow and produce high quality product at affordable prices. Their team members, customers and ambassadors all share one common interest- Travel! They're adventurers, travellers and explorers.
I'm on the search for an experienced, motivated and driven Assistant Manager to join the CBD team. Working alongside your Store Manager you will be the leader of the pack, assisting in the day to day operations of the store, merchandising, customer service and driving and motivating your dedicated team to achieve sales targets and KPIs
This retailer stocks the best product, and is by far one of the best retail brands in the country!
To be successful you will need:
- At least 2+ years management experience
- A track record of working in a high volume apparel based store
- Experience in stock management and inventory control
- The ability to work in a strong team environment
- Experience in team training and development
- A high level of communication skills
- The ability to give and receive feedback
- Excellent merchandising skills
- To LOVE travel and adventure!