Senior Department Manager
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Calling all experienced senior retail managers this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!!! Do you have a strong customer experience focus? Ability to manage a team of 12+ in a large format environment? AND most of all want be part of a winning culture... if this is sounds like you read on.....
Our client is a National Retailer. Become part of the one of the biggest leading retailers ; a household name with a diversity of products.
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful big box retailer and demonstrate your natural born leadership abilities. We are searching for strong leaders who show a passion for customer service and can lead by example to motivate and inspire their team. Working closing with your Store Manager you will play a pivotal part in the day to day running of the store and leading of the team.
About your new role:
- Coach and mentor a high performance sales team of 12+ to exceed sales targets, budgets and KPI's
- Assist with stock management, loss prevention and visual merchandising
- Work in partnership with the store manager to achieve company standards, assist in daily operations and implement sales strategies
- Hands on leadership approach - lead by example with pride
- Drive a strong OHS focus
What you will need to possess:
- Strong leadership experience 2 years+ as a large format store manager or multi site manager in a retail environment
- Customer Focused
- Strong desire to succeed in a positive winning culture
- Experience working in a large turnover store working to strict KPI's and targets
- Ability to develop and train your team
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
Be a part of a structured and supportive environment while earning a competitive salary package!! Our client employs 1500+ people and offers solid training and development opportunities with career progression.
Don't wait to apply for this role....