Assistant Store Manager | Premium Homewares and Accessories | Fyshwick
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Stunning Products, Premium Brand
- Generous Salary - $50K + Super + Bonuses
- HUGE Company - REAL Career Progression
This is an exciting and not to be missed opportunity for a driven and successful Assistant Store Manager to join a highly reputable Luxury Home accessories company.
This role will allow you to fulfill and exceed your potential as you lead a team of enthusiastic staff to provide exceptional customer service to a varied clientele.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Devising and executing a strategic plan for performance
- Managing the P&L
- KPI's including account card performance
- Leading and developing a retail team
- Managing outstanding customer service
- Understanding the local region including the competition
- Managing and overseeing HR issues
- Managing all of the promotional activity
To be considered for this role, you will possess store management experience within a high turnover yet consultative environment. Your demonstrated knowledge of household accessories and ability to meet and exceed sales targets, coupled with your fantastic staff management and customer service skills will ensure your success in this position.
This role offers all that a Assistant Store Manager position can be and more! You will receive all the benefits and career progression opportunities you'd expect.
This includes a competitive salary, great incentives and bonuses, excellent staff discount, and fantastic training and development that will help you maximise your potential while working with this sought after company.
If you are a highly skilled retail manager - send me your resume today!
Or for a confidential discussion contact Ben on (02) 6108 4980. Interviews are happening next week, so don't delay!