Assistant Store Manager | Chermside
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Founded 50 years ago my client is known and loved around Australia and the world for their beautifully designed, high quality products. With stores across the country they are continuing to grow, now is the time to join this well-known retailer.
I'm looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join the Chermside team. Supporting the Store Manager you will have a passion for high end products, impeccable presentation and display high customer service standards.
To be successful you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years management experience
- High presentation standards
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, high volume stock environment
- Understand sales targets and structured KPIs
- Joining a well-known and established retailer
- Rewarded with a generous salary package + bonuses and product discounts
- Offered career progression opportunities
- Supported by your store and area manager