Vibrant Interiors | Assistant Store Manager |Chermside
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Quality Products
- Iconic Company
- Warm and Nurturing Environment
A great opportunity now exists for a customer driven, sales focused and experienced leader to join one of the leading specialist retailer of Manchester and Homewares in the market to date. To be eligible you will need to have strong management skills, as well as a passion to drive sales and lead from the front.
We are looking for:
- A team player with a can do attitude
- Exceptional and warm customer service skills
- An experienced leader within retail or customer service
- Results driven, with a passion for selling and the ability to drive sales
- Experience in developing and motivating teams
You will have the opportunity to really help manage your team to achieve their sales targets, as well as receive some coaching and development yourself. Ideally you will be from a similar interiors/home furnishing background, however a strong Manager with a passion for interiors would also be a great fit.
You will be working with stunning homeware products and luxurious fabrics, you will have the ability to utilize your attention to detail and creative flair in this bright sophisticated environment.
Don't miss out on a unique opportunity to progress your career, if this role sounds like you APPLY NOW or call Ariana on (07) 3214 3999.