Store Manager | Essendon DFO | Homewares and Lifestyle
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Join an Amazing Culture
- Grow and Develop your retail career
- Enjoy a fast paced large format store
About the Role:
We are seeking a Retail Store Manager If you want to work in an ever changing environment with a diverse furniture, homewares and lifestyle product range then this is your chance to start an amazing career.
About the company:
This International retailer is one of the most sought after employers in Australia and we are searching for the best of the best to join and lead the team.
You will need to have proven experience in the following:
- Retail Store or Senior Assistant Store Management experience in a large format, furniture or homewares environment
- Experience and passion in leading, coaching & developing
- A PASSION FOR SALES AND SELLING
- An understanding of retail operations
- An eye for Visual Merchandising Standards
- Cost control and management of P&L experience
- Promotional planning to meet and exceed budgets
You will need to be highly motivated and organised, but most of all, passionate about the business. You also must be focused on customer service and achieving the set budgets, have a vibrant and energetic approach to keep up with the day to day demands of a fast pace environment.
In return enjoy an amazing culture, where you will feel a part of the furniture! Be rewarded for you hard work and dedication to the business.
If this sounds like the job for you then don't waste anymore time and apply now!
To apply online please click the appropriate link provided! Apply NOW!