Premium Menswear | Assistant Store Manager | Doncaster
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Attractive salary + Super
- International menswear brand
- Great team culture
This national business has a great reputation in men's clothing. Providing affordable menswear fashion that represents the Aussie guy. The company has grown to over 100 stores throughout Australia.
Provide a fun and exciting environment with fresh apparel for menswear. Lead your team to provide outstanding customer service, exceed KPI's and develop your team to success. Amazing work life balance with ongoing training and support.
• Manage store budgets and rosters
• Coach and develop your team
• Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
• Achieving targets and meeting KPIs
• Leading the team in VM
• Effective stock management
• High level of productivity
• Ability to get results through others
Skills and Experience
• Previous Store Management experience within a similar environment required.
• Passionate and enthusiastic personality.
• Experience in exceeding sales targets and KPI'S.
• Experience developing staff
• A great attitude and positive mindset
• A genuine love for quality fashion
Culture and Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join to join a dynamic menswear retailer that provides an uncapped sales opportunity. Get involved in a great team culture and on trend fashion. Do you want to be rewarded with every targets met?
To apply online please click the appropriate link provided!