Chapel Street | Store Manager | Unique Luggage and Bags
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Chapel Street Location
- $50K + Super Package
- Functional Design and Quality Focused Product
This brand is an original and locally designed. The product is built to last and withstand the elements. The designers solve user issues with luggage and accessories and innovate to create a user friendly organisational products.
As the Store Manager you will be accountable for all aspects of running the store. Managing your team to achieve and exceed results will be your drive. In this position you will be responsible for up to 8 staff. This is a rewarding role as you will be working with high quality product so achieving results will be a breeze.
You will have
- Previous experience in a retail environment and Manager Experience preferred.
- Ability to manage a high level of stock
- A keen eye for Visual Merchandising
- A passion for Organisation
- Amazing Team training and management skills
- A positive bubbly personality with a driven attitude
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build instant rapport
- A working understanding of and excelling with KPI's
- The excitement of a fast pace and high volume environment.
- A great training and support plan to grow within the company.
- This sounds like you so apply today and kick start your new fun and exciting career!
OR contact Brooklyn at Retailworld on 9666 1505, email firstname.lastname@example.org