Department Manager | Large Format
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Opening their first store in Victoria in 1994 my client now has over 150 stores nationally. This company is Australia's largest supplier of its kind, catering for all your work, home and school needs. They have the widest range of furniture, stationery, technology, general office products and print and copy services. The opportunity to stand out from the crowd and grow within an innovative and reputable retail business is very real!
My Client believes in inspiring people, encouraging development, providing excellent customer service and building strong teams! Due to continued expansion I am currently on the lookout for an ambitious and driven Manager who can hit the ground running. Preferably you will have come from a Large format/big box business with experience in managing large teams. Working closely with your Store Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of your department.
You will have:
- The ability to lead a team to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Experience in managing, coaching and development
- Experience in managing a profitable store and meeting business KPI's.
- Experience in dealing with large teams
- Good open communication skills
- Be Motivating
- Have Leadership Savvy
- Succession Planning skills
- Performance management skills
- Be a Multi-tasker who can prioritise and delegate.