Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Luxury Homewares
- Career progression and development
- Generous staff discount
Our client is a household name around the world. Their products make homes beautiful with fresh interpretations of beauty.
As a Manager you will lead and develop your team to achieve success in all KPIs whilst maintaining impeccable customer service.
• Proven management experience
• Strong visual merchandising and stock management skills
• Experience working towards KPI's
• Recruitment and people management
• Experience in rostering
• Polished personal appearance
• Passion for consultative customer service
What's in it for you?
• Generous salary + Super + Bonus
• Staff discounts across multiple brands
If this sounds like you then don't delay, APPLY NOW! Otherwise call Tamara on 02 8001 1888 for a confidential chat.