Store Manager | Chermside
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client is known for their quality designs and tailoring. Established over 9 years ago they have grown from strength to strength and are now one of Australia's leading suiting brands- outfitting the fashion savvy man for every occasion.
We are seeking an experienced Store Manager to lead their Chermside team. Reporting directly to the Regional Manager you will offer support and guidance to your dedicated team. You will be a hands on manager who will spend time on the shop floor with your team driving, motivating and mentoring your teams to ensure sales targets are met and the highest customer service is offered.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years Store Management experience. A menswear background will be highly regarded
- A motivational leader who has the ability to lead from the front and drive teams
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Understanding of budgets and KPIs
- A competitive salary package
- Ongoing training and support
- A great company culture